Inbound Automatic Call Distribution
The Inbound Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) module provides PRO-T-S® users with the ability to accept calls directly into PRO-T-S®. Handle your inbound studies with ease and power:
- Support for running multiple inbound studies simultaneously
- Definable Calling Hour Windows
- Interviewers log in and log out via handset to a single study or multiple inbound studies.
- Automatic queuing of callers (when interviewers are not available)
- Customizable messages and music on hold by study for callers waiting in queue or outside hours of operation.
- Callers automatically routed to available interviewers
- Customizable messages played to interviewer announcing the study for the call they are receiving.
- Interviewers can perform warm transfer to outside party*; functions include hold, pickup and conferencing of all parties.
- Interviewers can transfer calls to another ACD station
- Supervisory monitoring of calls
- Automatic recording of calls
- Complement of supervisory screens for monitoring system status
- Complement of reporting functions including service level
- Accepts Full T1, Fractional T1 or Analog line capabilities
* Requires Call Transfer Module