A number of optional modules can enhance the efficiency of the ARCS® system. Each module can be added to the core system and used as needed. The modules have been created to provide maximum flexibility and functionality.
- Record questions in your own voice.
- Multi-Language / Multi-voice support within a single questionnaire.
- Inbound and outbound IVR capabilities.
- Full branching and quota support.
- Real-time reporting.
- Choice of vertical or horizontal radio buttons or drop down list for individual Commands.
- Option to allow backward movement in a questionnaire.
- Web questionnaires can optionally be restarted at the point where questions where they were previously terminated.
- Validation options for text boxes.
- Optional progress bar shows percentage of questionnaire completed for each command.
- Option to display answers to previous questions while in a questionnaire.
The ARCS® multimode module allows you to collect and manage panel information using the WEB, IVR (Interactive Voice Response), or live phone interviewer.
Fax / Email
- Send a fax or an e-mail from within a questionnaire.
- Have additional information in the questionnaire sent along with fax or e-mail.
- Have co-op checks ready after panelists complete a study.
- Automatically send co-op information to your desired accounting package.
- Provides interviewers with phone numbers to dial.
- Connects to any web data collection package you own.
- Tracks call status and callbacks.
- Supports manual dial.
- Can be used in conjunction with PRO-T-S®.
- Multi-mode/mixed-mode data collection - survey data can be collected via interviewer or automatically via IVR or Web. The respondent chooses the method of response.
- Dialer transfer – the interviewer can qualify respondents via screening questions and then transfer them to complete the survey via IVR system. This frees up the interviewer to start another call.
- IVR Transfer – the IVR system can qualify respondents then send them over to an interviewer.